"The world needs all kind of minds."
Home :: Supports & Services
|Supports & Services
FOR GROUPS AND CAMPS IN CENTRAL EAST
REGION At Kerry's Place we ensure that persons with autism have every opportunity available to expand their horizons of independence and achievement. When provided with the necessary supports and the development of life skills we have learned that people with autism have talents, skills and a desire to contribute that can be utilized in the workplace, school and in the community.
Depending upon the Ministry mandate for the region, the community outreach program may serve both children and adults or only children and adolescents until the age of 18 years. As a leader in the sector, Kerry's Place is proud to offer the following supports and services:
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Clinical Supports
- Consultation to families
- Day and Employment Supports
- Family / Sibling Support Groups
- Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI)
- Residential Service options
- Resource Centres
- Respite / Social Groups / Camps
- Service Coordination
|To learn more about local supports and services available to you, please select your regional area within the Contact Us button. |
If you answered yes to the above, we encourage you to create a profile with The Compass, a database for job seekers on the autism spectrum.
- Do you identify as having Asperger Syndrome or Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Are you looking for employment?
- Do you live in the Greater Toronto Area?
The Geneva Centre for Autism and Kerry’s Place, in collaboration with Ready, Willing and Able (RWA) are working to connect job seekers with Autism Spectrum Disorder to paid employment opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area. After creating an online profile, a local RWA Autism Outreach Coordinator will reach out to you to connect you with:
- A range of employment opportunities in a variety of industries
- Community agencies that provide post-secondary, pre-employment and on-the-job supports
- Any additional supports or accommodations that may be needed on the job
Employers interested in exploring the benefits of inclusive employment are encouraged to visit the RWA website.
Read the Media Release.